Net Wt. 17.20oz (465g)
Serving Size: 15.5g
THE 5% RUNDOWN:
- Protein helps in the process of repair, growth, and maintenance of muscle cells. Amino acids are known as “building blocks of protein,” available in two forms: Essential and Non-Essential. Non-Essential Amino Acids are produced naturally by the body, while Essential Amino Acids must be supplemented with a balanced diet.
- Leucine is an activator of the protein known as mTOR, which is involved in muscle protein synthesis – BUILDING MUSCLE. This has a positive impact on lean mass, endurance, and strength.
- AllDayYouMay® has a 10:1:1 LEUCINE LOADED BCAA RATIO of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
- 1 Scoop of AllDayYouMay® contains more Leucine than 5 large eggs.
- AllDayYouMay® contains additional amino acids Isoleucine and Valine, playing a major role in promoting an anabolic (muscle-building) environment and preventing catabolism (breaking down tissue). This means more time spent training, and less time recovering from it.
COPMAX & BETA-ALANINE
We know you don’t want to waste time filling shaker cups when you could be in the gym, moving some weight. That’s why AllDayYouMay® includes Creatinol-O-Phosphate (Copmax) and Beta-Alanine for all your muscle-building and endurance needs, ALL IN ONE convenient product.
RECOVERY AND JOINT SUPPORT
AllDayYouMay® adds Glutamine and Carnitine for faster recovery benefits. We even threw in electrolytes and raw coconut water concentrate to stay hydrated. Factor in some joint support with Glucosamine and fight off inflammation from exercise with MSM to keep you moving ALL DAY.
There are no reviews yet.